I received my M.Sc. and my Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University Bretagne Sud, France, in 2010 and 2013 respectively. In 2012 I spent six months as an invited researcher at the Ruhr-University of Bochum, Germany. From 2013 to 2014, I was a Postdoctoral at LIRMM, Montpellier, France. I was involved in the European Mont-Blanc project. I am currently associate professor at University Bretagne Sud, France. My research interests include hardware security, reconfigurable and self-adaptive multiprocessor architectures.
- 16th CryptArchi Workshop - Lorient 2018 - June 17-20
- Propositions of talks (title and abstract) - April 10th 2018
- Acceptance notification - April 21st 2018
- Early bird registration - May 7th 2018
- Final version due - May 28th 2018